HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
1121 Ottawa Beach Rd, Ste 140
Holland, MI 49424
EagleEye Performance Center and Dr. Neil Renaud provide the highest quality vision care to children and adults in a friendly, comfortable, and professional atmosphere. With a highly trained staff and state of the art equipment, we go beyond 20/20.
Our practice provides vision therapy for vision-related learning problems, strabismus, amblyopia, traumatic and acquired brain injury, concussion, stroke, sports vision training, and special populations like autism and ADD/ADHD. We provide the tools for optimal visual performance that functions at its best when your best is needed. We are passionate about the developmental, behavioral, and rehabilitative aspects of vision care, and are proud to bring this vital service to the greater Holland area.
For a complete list of services, see below.
EagleEye Performance Vision provides:
Vision Therapy, Vision Rehabilitation, Sports Vision Training, Special Needs, Pediatrics, and Comprehensive Vision Care"
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems which can include or relate to
Dyslexia or Dyslexic, Sensory Integration,
Reading Problems, and Visual Processing, Eye Tracking and/or Eye Teaming Problems
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia (lazy eye),
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Poor Depth Perception (stereopsis or 3D vision), and
">Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) or Developmental Delays, including Concussions, Autism, Sensory Processing, Sensory Integration Disorders, Stroke, Whiplash, Cerebral Palsy, MS, Parkinson‘s, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Specialty Lenses, such as Bifocal, Astigmatism (Astigmatic, Toric) and Sports Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Pre- and Post- Surgical Consultation
- Sports Vision Training based on Specialized Assessment and Testing. Find out about Eye-Hand-Body Exercises that Improve Coordination, Balance and Reaction Time for All Ages
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about Symptoms
of visual problems which
school, sports and life success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, eye care, vision care, Holland, MI - Serving Zeeland, Grand Haven, South Haven, Grand Rapids, MI, Michigan
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use